Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Hello and Goodbye in a Blink

     My mom and dad, Jon and Marian Stevenson, came out to visit us at MTI and bid us farewell.  We visited the Flying W Ranch, The Air Force Academy, and Focus on the Family.  And they took the kids for a day at the park to give me and Mark some time together at Garden of the Gods.  They were a tremendous encouragement to us, especially since they know what it’s like to pack up and head out to the unknown.  Dad remembers leaving California to go to Guam when he was Sabrina’s age, and both of them worked together in Vieques, Puerto Rico where I was born.  I’m looking forward to finally learning my first language.

Waving after a successful summit to the top of the Flying W Ranch Mountain

Amazed at the architectural beauty of the Air Force Academy Chapel




No comments:

Post a Comment